Traffic Safety Commission
The function of the Commission is to act as a liaison group between the
citizens of the City and the City Commission in matters concerning
traffic safety of all types and to study traffic problems and recommend
solutions and actions to the City Commission to enhance traffic safety.
At each meeting, the Commission evaluates citizen inquiries and needs
Terms: 3 year terms, expiring April 30 of corresponding year.
Meetings: 1st Monday of each month, 7 p.m., City Commission Meeting Room, City Hall.
Contact Us: email@example.com
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Traffic Calming Project Priority Ranking System
- Traffic Calming Policy
- School Crossing Control Policy
- How Did You Come Up With That Speed Limit
Pamphlets (tri-fold, pdf):
- Children at Play
- Modern Roundabouts
- Pedestrian Hybrid Beacons
- Pedestrian Signals
- Roundabouts (FHWA)
- School Crossings
- Stop Signs
- Traffic Calming Circles