Here's where to find docs, links and other budget-related info:
The Annual Budget Process
The City Commission has started the process to develop city’s 2017 budget. Budgets define the city's priorities and provide a way to organize and plan how and when we use city funds. Public input and engagement in this process is critical. We will offer many ways for our community to provide comments and feedback as we develop the 2017 budget.
Get Involved: Listening Sessions, Study Sessions & Surveys
Over the next few months, the City Commission will provide numerous ways to get involved and participate in planning the budget.
The city will hold two Community Budget Meetings on May 12 and May 16 for residents to provide input on priorities. Find out when the meetings are and make plans to attend.
Agency Funding Materials
Each year, the city provides an opportunity for outside agencies and organizations that act as a vendor for the city to submit funding requests.
- 2017 Kick-Off Letter
- Alcohol funds application (Word)
- Alcohol funds application (PDF)
- Non-alcohol funds application (Word)
- Non-alcohol funds application (PDF)
- Economic Development/Vendor service funding application (Word)
- Economic Development/Vendor service funding application (PDF)
Question about past funding or budgets? View our archives.