The Sustainability Advisory Board meets next Wednesday, October 11th at 5:30 PM in the Public Works Conference Room (ground floor, City Hall).
Questions? Contact Sustainability Director, Eileen Horn.
October 11, 2017- 5:30 pm
Public Works Conference Room, Ground Floor, City Hall (6 E. 6th St.)
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER: Determine quorum of members. Pressing Items?
- APPROVE SEPTEMBER MEETING MINUTES.
- SAB administrative items:
- New member to fill vacancy left by Steve Evans.
- Discussion of Sustainability Director position next steps.
- Reports from committees:
- Land Use Committee
- Water Conservation Committee
- Energy Conservation Committee
- SAB written comments on the new Comprehensive Plan.
- A copy of the draft comprehensive plan is available for review at https://lawrenceks.org/pds/comp-plan/.
- All comments received by October 23rd will be provided to the master plan steering committee for review.
- Food Policy Council Report (provided by Michael Steinle).
- Staff Report: Updates from Kathy, Tammy, and Helen.
- Action Items. What are the key takeaways to share with the Commission? What are key topics for next month’s agenda?
- Future Agenda Items
- Member Updates
- Public Comment
Next regular SAB meeting:
November 8, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
Venue: Public Works Conference Room, City Hall