The Agenda for the Wednesday, July 11, City of Lawrence Sustainability Advisory Board is now online and listed below for your convenience. The meeting will be held at 5:30 p.m. at Fire Station #5 in the Jayhawk Room, 1911 Stewart Ave., Lawrence, KS 66046.
Questions? Contact Jasmin Moore, Sustainability Director at email@example.com
Sustainability Advisory Board
July 11, 2018 – 5:30 pm
NEW MEETING LOCATION: Fire Station #5- Jayhawk Room, 1911 Stewart Ave.
Lawrence, KS 66046
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER: Determine quorum of members.
- APPROVE JUNE MEETING MINUTES.
- SAB administrative items
- Public Comment
- Report & Discussion: Single-use plastic bags
- Report from Land Use Committee- 90/90 tool
- Staff Report
- Action Items. What are the key takeaways to share with the Commission? What are key topics for next month’s agenda?
- Future Agenda Items
- Stream buffer ordinance update – August
- 90/90 report from Energy or Water committee
- Collaboration opportunities with Transportation Commission
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory update
- 2019 SAB leadership
- Member Updates
Next regular SAB meeting: August 8, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
Venue: Parks and Recreation Administration Building in South Park, 1141 Massachusetts St, Lawrence, KS 66044