The Sustainability Advisory Board meets next Wednesday, June 12 at 5:30 PM in the Parks and Recreation Administration Building in South Park, 1141 Massachusetts St, Lawrence, KS 66044.
The agenda is below and linked here for your reference.
Questions? Contact Jasmin Moore, Sustainability Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER: Determine quorum of members.
- Approve May meeting minutes
- Discussion and Action: Single Use Plastics Subcommittee research and policy recommendation to reduce single-use plastic bags in Lawrence
- SAB Administration:
- Subcommittee membership can include non-SAB members
- Schedule SAB subcommittee updates for remainder of 2019
- Staff Report
- 2020 Budget and climate protection plan budget request
- Information regarding codifying climate recommendations
- Key takeaways to share with the City Commission
- Future Agenda Items
- Member Updates
- Public Comment
Next regular SAB meeting:
July 10, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
Venue: Parks and Recreation Administration Building in South Park, 1141 Massachusetts St, Lawrence, KS 66044