Objectives of the Aviation Board are to promote general and commercial aviation activities and interests in Lawrence; seek means of more fully utilizing and improving aviation facilities in Lawrence; aid the City and users of the aviation facilities in Lawrence in obtaining and improving services subject to approval by the governing body and receive and evaluate reports of poor or improper services by the contractual base operator, unsafe conditions, or failure of parties to observe airport rules.
Meetings: Various times, Airport conference room.
Terms: 3 year terms, expiring May 31 of corresponding year.
Next meeting: to be determined
- January 17, 2018: Agenda | Minutes
- December 14, 2017 Agenda | Minutes (DRAFT)
- October 4, 2017: Agenda | Minutes (DRAFT)
- July 12, 2017: Agenda | Minutes
- June 8, 2017: Agenda | Minutes
- April 12, 2017: Agenda | Minutes
- February 23, 2017: Agenda | Minutes
- January 12, 2017: Agenda | Minutes