The Commission conducts hearings and reviews applications concerning proposed changes to historic landmarks or districts or properties within their environs, nominates properties for designation to historic registers, and advises the City Commission on historic conservation matters. The Commission also acts as Certified Local Government (CLG) Review Board, making determinations on projects which fall under State Historic Preservation Law as established by agreement with the State Historic Preservation office.
Terms: 3 year terms, expiring March 1 of corresponding year.
Meetings: 3rd Thursday of each month, 6:30 p.m., City Commission Meeting Room, City Hall.
- May 18, 2017 – Agenda | Full Packet
- April 20, 2017 – Agenda | Full Packet
- March 16, 2017 – Agenda | Full Packet | Audio
- February 16, 2017 – Agenda | Full Packet | Audio Part 1 | Audio Part 2
- January 19, 2017 – Agenda | Full Packet | Minutes | Audio