The LDCHA is authorized to plan, develop, construct, maintain and operate low income housing for the City of Lawrence. It operates public housing and Section 8 assistance for low income, elderly, and disabled families and individuals under formal agreement with the City of Lawrence and Douglas County. The LDCHA Board of Commissioners is the policy making body for the public housing agency responsible for establishment and approval of major programs, policies, contracts and budgets.
Terms: 4 year terms, expiring June 30 of corresponding year.
Meetings: 4th Monday of each month, 5:30 p.m., Edgewood Homes or Babcock Place.
- 01-22-18: Agenda
- 12-18-17: Agenda | Minutes
- 11-27-17: Agenda | Minutes
- 10-23-17: Agenda | Minutes
- 09-25-17: Agenda | Minutes
- 08-28-17: Agenda | Minutes
- 06-26-17: Agenda | Minutes
- 05-22-17: Agenda
- 04-24-17: Board of Commissioners Meeting Agenda | Minutes
- 04-24-17: Annual Meeting Agenda
- 04-24-17: DGCO Housing Board of Directors Annual Meeting Agenda
- 03-27-17: Agenda | Minutes
- 02-27-17: Agenda | Minutes