The mission of the Sustainability Advisory Board is to promote environmental protection, and advocate for policies which support sustainability (including environmental protection, waste reduction, recycling, energy conservation and natural resource conservation) in the City of Lawrence and to enhance the quality of life by enhancing the City’s efforts in these areas.
Sustainability Advisory Board Meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. Meetings are held in the Public Works Conference Room (ground floor) at City Hall located at 6 East 6th Street, Lawrence.
For meeting cancelations, please contact Eileen Horn, County/City Sustainability Coordinator at 330-3121.
- October 11, 2017: Agenda
- September 13, 2017: Agenda
- August 9, 2017: Meeting cancelled
- July 12, 2017: Agenda
- June 14, 2017: Agenda, Minutes
- May 10, 2017: Agenda, Minutes
- April 12, 2017: Agenda, Meeting cancelled
- March 8, 2017: Agenda, Minutes
- February 8, 2017: Agenda, Minutes
- January 11, 2017: Agenda, Minutes
- Vacant Evans
- 04/26/2016 to 12/31/2018
- Jackie CarrollFirst Term
- 01/09/2017 to 12/31/2019