Click the Activity Guide cover for full guide view.
Paper copies of the 2014 Summer/Fall Activities Guide will be available at all Parks and Recreation facilities.
ENROLL IN SUMMER/FALL ACTIVITIES TODAY!
Below is the pdf version of the 2014 Summer|Fall Activities Guide
2014 Summer|Fall Activities Guide (entire guide)
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- General Information
- Sports Pavilion Lawrence at Rock Chalk Park
- Advisory Board
- Pepsi Sponsorship
- Aquatics Hours
- Life-Long Recreation
- Kid’s Corner-Dance
- Kid’s Corner-Fitness
- Kid’s Corner-Mad Science Programs
- Kid’s Corner-Music
- Special Interest (Adults) – Music
- Special Interest (Adults) – Home & Hobby
- Martial Arts
- Special Events
- Special Populations
- Adult Sports
- Youth Sports
- Youth Sports Basketball Registration Form
- Youth Camps – Summer Camps
- Recreation Facilities
- Park and Path Map
- Carnegie Building Rentals
- Class/Activity Enrollment Form
The Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department staff invites you to take part in the department’s quality of life programming.
If enrolling online, please make sure you have your user name and password. If you are unsure of what they are or if you have forgotten, e-mail us, and we’ll send you them.
Take me to Online Enrollment
If you have questions, contact the Parks and Recreation Administrative Office at (785) 832-3450.