Application for Water and Fireline Service

Fire Hydrant Flow Test Request

Hydrant Meter Rental | Download (PDF, 25KB)

Water Quality Feedback Form (taste, odor, appearance)

Backflow Test Form Download (PDF, 98K)

Pothole Report Form

Solid Waste and Recycling Forms

Traffic Safety


Residential Driveway Permit Application

Temporary Use of Public Right of Way Application (PDF)

For activities that impede or make temporary use of the public right-of-way, including sidewalks, streets, and public parking:

Submit application to Public Works Administration office in City Hall – Ground Floor, via e-mail to

For detailed regulations, please refer to Chapter 16 Section 8 of the City Code of Lawrence.

For details on the right-of-way permitting process refer to the Right-of-Way Permitting Process PDF (127 KB).