Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)/ HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program is a Federal HUD program that provides communities with resources to address a wide range of unique community development needs. The CDBG entitlement program allocates annual grants to develop viable communities by providing decent housing, a suitable living environment, and economic opportunities for income eligible people.
The HOME Investments Partnerships Program (HOME) provides HUD grants that communities use – often in partnership with local nonprofit groups – to fund a wide range of activities including building, buying, and/or rehabilitating affordable housing for rent or homeownership or providing direct rental assistance to income eligible people.
- 2019 CDBG Public Service Applicants
- 2019 CDBG Non-Public Service Applicants
- 2019 HOME Applicants
- 2018 CDBG/HOME Allocation Documents (located under Additional Resources)
- Community Development Division Reports and Plans
- Past Investment Projects
- CDBG Funded Neighborhood Association Performance Reports
- 2017 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Low/Mod Census Tract and Block Group Interactive Map
- 2017 CDBG Low/Mod Census Tract and Block Group Data by Neighborhood Association (PDF)
If you have questions about available programs or about your existing loan, please contact our office at (785) 832-7700