The Code Enforcement Division enforces the Property Maintenance Code, Weed Code, Sign Code, and Zoning Code. This division also oversees the Rental Licensing and Inspection Program, environmental/structural blight, grass/weed complaints, zoning and land use regulations including site plan inspections of residential and commercial properties.
Lawrence In Focus
Watch the Lawrence In Focus about the Rental Inspection & Licensing Program.
- Property Maintenance Code (Chapter 9, Article 6)
- Rental Housing Ordinance (Chapter 6, Article 13)
- Sign Ordinance (Chapter 5, Article 18)
- Snow and Ice Removal (Chapter 16, Article 1)
- Walls, Fence and other Structures Ordinance (Chapter 16, Article 6)
- Weed Ordinance (Chapter 18, Article 3)
- Zoning Enforcement (Land Development Code – Chapter 20)
- Bed Bug Infestation Regulations and Procedures