Neighborhood Association Registration
The City maintains a list of contacts for neighborhood associations that register. The interactive mapping system can be used to see if your property is located in the boundaries of a neighborhood association, or a CDBG Low/Mod income area census tract. To register a new neighborhood association or to update contact information, please submit the online form.
- Online Neighborhood Registration
- Neighborhood Association Contacts
- Neighborhood Associations Interactive Map
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Low/Mod Census Tract and Block Group Interactive Map
- 2017 CDBG Low/Mod Census Tract and Block Group Data by Neighborhood Association (PDF)
- 2018 CDBG Low/Mod Census Tract and Block Group Data by Neighborhood Association (Effective April 1, 2019) (PDF)
- Neighborhood Associations affected by new HUD Low/Mod income data (Effective April 1, 2019) (PDF)
Lawrence Association of Neighborhoods (LAN) Monthly Neighborhood Updates
The Lawrence Association of Neighborhoods (LAN) exists to support and enhance the viability and effectiveness of Lawrence neighborhood associations and the Urban Growth Area. Monthly Neighborhood Updates provide information about activities affecting neighborhoods.
CDBG Funded Neighborhood Association Performance Reports
CDBG funded low/moderate income Neighborhood Associations are required to submit quarterly reports, based on the program year, to the City which indicate neighborhood activities, meeting minutes, coordinator activities, and any other pertinent information to the neighborhood. Other CDBG funded Neighborhood Association guidelines are listed in the Citizen Participation Plan.