Small business preparation starts with a commitment and desire from the small business owner/entrepreneur. You must learn to calculate your risk factors before, during and after your business start or expansion. The following tools and resources are here to help assist you on your small business journey.
- Business Plan Template (PDF) or Business Plan Template (Microsoft Word)
- 3-Year Cash Flow Template (PDF) and 3-Year Cash Flow Template (Microsoft Excel)
- Personal Financial Statement Template (PDF) and Personal Financial Statement Template (Microsoft Excel)
Lawrence Metro E-Community Revolving Loan Fund
Are you a Small Business Looking For Gap Financing?
The City’s Metro E-Community revolving loan fund provides the “Urban Entrepreneur” with access to gap financing and economic opportunities.
Metro E-Community projects must meet ONE of the following criteria for consideration:
- Business located in a distressed area (20%+ live below poverty level)
- 51% of business is owned by a woman, minority or disadvantaged entity
- Business’ products/services support disadvantaged/underserved populations
- Business currently employs or will employ low-income employees
- Business’ mission is to serve disadvantaged/underserved populations
For more information, contact:
Director of Programs & Business Development
Lawrence, Douglas County Chamber of Commerce