Street maintenance functions represent a variety of programming areas — pavement management system, contracted maintenance, and internally completed projects.
Pavement management and contract maintenance
- 2019 Comprehensive Street Maintenance Program
- 2018 As-Built Comprehensive Map
- 2017 As-Built Comprehensive Map
- 2016 As-Built Comprehensive Map
- 2015 As-Built Comprehensive Map
- Photos of street maintenance projects
- Pavement Condition Map
- Street Maintenance Guide – Revised (2018)
- Microsurfacing Maintenance Guide
- 2006-2017 Comprehensive Street Maintenance Map
Street Maintenance Division
The Street Maintenance Division is responsible for
- routine maintenance of the City’s streets, alleys, curbs, and gutters
- street sweeping
- ice and snow control on public streets
- maintenance of Kansas River and Mud Creek levee
- maintenance of some infrastructure at the Lawrence Municipal Airport
- operational crew for the Stormwater Utility
Report potholes to the Pothole Reporting Hotline 832-3456 or use our pothole report form for convenient reporting.
Review snow removal and ice control summary, as well as a review of citizen responsibilities.
Click here for information and links to maps snow maps