Request a city service by selecting a topic below. To better serve you, please leave a valid e-mail address so we can contact you if we need clarification of your request.

What do you need help with?


Police, Fire and Ambulance:911
Water Main Break:(785) 832-7800

City Services

 Contact FormPhone
Abandoned Vehicles(785) 832-7509
Backflow Test ReportContact Form(785) 832-7800
Barking Dog(785) 832-7509
Code EnforcementContact Form(785) 832-3111
Report a Damaged CurbContact Form(785) 832-3125
Report a Damaged SidewalkContact Form(785) 832-3125
Dilapidated HouseContact Form(785) 832-7700
GraffitiContact Form(785) 832-5354
Hazardous Parking(785) 832-7509
Overhanging Trees and ShrubsContact Form(785) 832-7979
PotholesContact Form(785) 832-3456
Request GIS Data SetsContact Form(785) 832-3325
Stray Dog(785) 832-7509
Stormwater BlockageContact Form(785) 832-3123
Street Lights Not WorkingContact Form(800) 544-4857
Broken Traffic/Street Signs and SignalsM-F, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(785) 832-3035
After Hours/Weekends
(785) 832-7509
WeedsContact Form(785) 832-7700
Water ServiceEstablish, transfer or stop services(785) 832-7878
Water Taste/Odor/AppearanceContact Form(785) 832-7800
Website HelpContact Form(785) 832-3337