Register: First Time Only
You must complete the following steps the first time you want to view your account information. After registering, you may access your account information by clicking on Sign On.
Important – As part of the registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link that must be used to complete the registration process. Some e-mail services allow blocking of Internet e-mail. Please be sure that your account is set to allow receipt of this confirmation e-mail from email@example.com.
- You must have e-mail. If you do not have e-mail, click here for information about a free e-mail account.
- Find your most recent utility bill. You will need your account number and Total Amount Due from it to register your account on the site.
- Read the following directions and then go to the sign on page.
- Click the ‘New User’ button.
- Enter your e-mail address, a password of your choosing and your first and last name.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an e-mail from the registration process. Open the e-mail, and click the link within that e-mail to complete the registration process.
- Enter your e-mail address and password, then click the ‘Log In’ button. You will get a message telling you “Your account has been activated.”
- Upon logging in to Citizen Access, click on the ‘Utility/Misc. Billing’ button on the left side. You will be prompted to add your Utility Billing account information.
- Click the ‘add accounts’ button.
- Enter your Utility Billing account number and the Total Amount Due from your last bill, then click the ‘ok’ button. If the information you entered is correct, you will get a message to confirm your service address.
- Your registration process is now complete.