If you have not completed first time Utility Billing On-Line registration, click here.
Access your account information by signing on to Utility Billing Online.
- Select menu option Master Account Maintenance. This will display your account type and number.
- Select menu option Create Master Account.
- Enter a Consolidated Account Name to be used as your new username. Your username is case sensitive.
- Enter and confirm password. Password may be the same as your existing password and is case sensitive.
- Enter a reminder phrase for your password.
- Enter e-mail address.
- Select Submit. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- After you have received the confirmation e-mail, click on the link to complete the Master/Consolidated Account setup. This will take you to the log in screen.
- You may now enter your new account username and password.