Questions about your utility services?
To stop, establish or transfer your utility services, find out about payment options, or to log in to your utility billing account, please visit lawrenceks.org/utility_billing or contact Utility Billing if you have a question.
Phone: (785) 832-7878
The Finance department is responsible for purchasing & bids, accounting, customer billing & collections, payment processing, cash management, miscellaneous receivables, debt issuance, budget preparation, financial reporting and financial forecast & analysis.
AddressCity Hall, 2nd Floor
6 East 6th Street
Lawrence, KS 66044
Phone: (785) 832-3000
Fax: (785) 832-3231
- City financial transparency portal (OpenGov)
- Weekly Claims Reports
- Monthly Sales Tax Reports
- Monthly Travel Reports
- Archived Monthly Financial Reports
- Quarterly Financial Reports
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report