The Sustainability Advisory Board meets next Wednesday, February 13, 5:30 p.m.
The agenda is pasted below and linked here for your reference.
LOCATION CHANGE: The meeting will be held in the Municipal Service Operations Conference Room, Ground Floor of City Hall, 6 East Sixth Street, Lawrence, KS 66044.
There are several opening on the Sustainability Advisory Board. Volunteer to serve on SAB or another city advisory board here: https://lawrenceks.org/volunteer-board/
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER: Determine quorum of members.
- Approve January meeting minutes
- SAB administrative items
- SAB appointment openings
- Common Ground liaison
- SAB priorities and subcommittees
- Planning for March discussion
- Action Item: Statement to City Commission about City Manager search
- Staff Report
- Key takeaways to share with the City Commission
- Future Agenda Items
- Member Updates
- Public Comment
Next regular SAB meeting:
March 13, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
Venue: Parks and Recreation Administration Building in South Park, 1141 Massachusetts St, Lawrence, KS 66044