- Planning and Development
- Development Services
- Advisory Board Agendas and Minutes
- Building Safety Division
- Division Overview
- Building Codes and Permitting Process
- Building Permit Inspections and Scheduling
- Certificate of Occupancy Requirements, Policies & Procedures
- Interactive Building Permits Map
- Building Permit Reports
- Contractor & Trade Licensing
- Sign Code and Permits; Sign Hanger Licensing
- Requests for Building Permit Records or Sign Permit Records
- Code Enforcement Division
- Community Development Division
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)/ HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
- Environmental Health Hazards
- Housing Assistance Programs
- Investment Projects
- Neighborhood Information
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Reports and Plans
- Development Regulations
- Small Business
Housing Assistance Programs
Comprehensive Housing Rehabilitation
COMPREHENSIVE HOUSING REHABILITATION APPLICATIONS ARE NOT CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED.
This program provides deferred or installment loans to income eligible homeowners to borrow up to $25,000 to have necessary rehabilitation completed. This is not a remodeling program. For additional information contact Tony Hoch at 832-3113 or email@example.com.
Emergency & Furnace Loans
For emergency situations, the City offers an emergency loan program that can provide up to $5,000 for emergency repairs or furnace replacement. Mobile home owners may access up to $2,500. Applications are available in the Development Services Office and online. View/print the “Renovate Right” lead based paint hazard booklet here.
WEATHERIZATION APPLICATIONS ARE NOT CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED.
The Application period has closed for the 2015 weatherization program. Please mark your calendars for August 1, 2016 and return to this site for more information.
If you have questions about available programs or about your existing loan, please contact our office at (785) 832-7700