Ready Golf is an in-depth program designed to manage the course and its pace of play thereby making your golf game more enjoyable.
Ready Golf basically means:
- Check in at least 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Be ready at the first tee 5 minutes before your start time.
- Be ready to hit when it is your turn.
- Tee off when ready. No honors.
- Hit when ready in the fairway.
- Stay ready within one stroke of the group ahead.
- Putt out when ready. No honors.
At Eagle Bend Golf Course, a volunteer staff monitors and controls the pace of play so that we can provide you with great service. Our volunteer staff consists of the following:
|Explains the Ready Golf Program and current course conditions to all golfers, ensures players tee off in a timely manner.|
|Monitors the pace-of-play and are player assistants for golfers when needed.|
|For more information|
|Individuals interested in joining our Ready Golf volunteer staff may contact the Eagle Bend Golf Shop at (785) 748-0600.|