Please review the following prior to making a reservation:
- Facility space may be rented up to 90 days prior to the rental date, except for the Lawrence Union Pacific Depot, which can be reserved one year in advance of the date being requested.
- All reservation requests must be received during office hours Monday through Friday, at least 30 days prior to the date requested.
- Should an event require a set up or take down of tables and chairs, an additional fee will be assessed at the time the reservation is made.
- If you plan on handling your own table and chair set up and take down, be sure to include additional time when making your reservation.
- The Lawrence Union Pacific Depot is the only facility which allows alcohol and cereal malt beverages (3.2 beer). An alcohol permit is required.
- Large public events require a permit granted by the Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department. Some events may require additional permissions. Large public events will be reviewed and permits will be issued by LPRD.
- Beginning January 1, 2020, all facility rentals will require all fees to be paid at the time of rental, except for rentals where a payment schedule has been prearranged at the time of the facility rental.
For information on rentals, please contact the department at (785) 832-3450.