Click the Activity Guide cover for full guide view.
Paper copies of the 2014 Winter/Spring Activities Guide are available at all Parks and Recreation facilities.
ENROLL IN WINTER/SPRING ACTIVITIES
Below is the pdf version of the 2014 Winter|Spring Activities Guide
2014 Winter/Spring Activities Guide (entire guide)
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- General Information
- Feature Story: A Call to Action – LPRD taking steps to benefit the health of Lawrence
- Aquatics Hours
- Life-Long Recreation
- Kid’s Corner Dance
- Special Interest
- Martial Arts
- Special Events
- Special Populations
- Adult Sports
- Youth Sports
- Youth Camps – Spring Break Camps
- Other Programs/Information
- Recreation Facilities
- Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course Map
- Park and Path Map
- Lawrence Recreation Center at Rock Chalk Park
- Month of Sharing
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course Map
- Pepsi Ad
- Advisory Board
- Youth Sports Registration Form
- Class/Activity Enrollment Form
The Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department staff invites you to take part in the department’s quality of life programming.
If enrolling online, please make sure you have your user name and password. If you are unsure of what they are or if you have forgotten, e-mail us, and we’ll send you them.
Take me to Online Enrollment
If you have questions, contact the Parks and Recreation Administrative Office at (785) 832-3450.